June 29, 2007

REALLY!?

Okay, I know I'm late on this, but... Is it me, or has the blogosphere suddenly become peopled with actual... people? Folks are busting out of Cyberspace! October 6th, Robin Brande is hosting the First Annual Kidlitosphere Conference! It all started with the idea of a fantasy potluck -- which still makes me hungry -- and it morphed into an actual event.

Isn't that the way all history is born?

There's an actual RSVP list to this thing and everything. So, if you're a blogger who reads/writes/blogs about young adults and children's lit, go and meet the people who actually do the same thing as you!

History in the making -- it's kind of fascinating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should come!

tanita✿davis said...

I can hardly think ahead to AUGUST, much less October, but it's an intriguing idea!