August 29, 2007

In More News

BFF Robin Brande's upcoming book has its own book trailer!! Now, I've seen book trailers. But this one! Is awesome! YAY! And the Guardian put together something for Aquafortis, because they know she's a secret Anglophile: it's the 10 Ten Dystopian Novels for Teens round up. Dark, broody, and English. Fun!

Bottom Shelf Books: not to be read whilst imbibing iced tea: Minh -- as always full of happy little factoids to amuse -- does an awesome author interview with Kyra Hicks, a lady whom I don't think has gotten quite enough attention. She's practically... Under Radar. Hmm. I'm sensing a theme!



In memory of Robert Mercer, please don't forget to visit Robert's Snow 2007 auctions which will raise money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

3 comments:

Sarah Stevenson said...

Well, I've only read half of those top 10 dystopian books...so I guess my booklist is about to get even longer!

I've got such a soft spot for Brave New World. I'll have to re-read that one.

Sara said...

Who knew I was such a dystopia fan...I've read 8 out of 10, and have one of the remaining on my TBR pile. Oh wait, I didn't read Clockwork Orange. I saw the movie, and it scared the pants off of me, so now I'm REALLY afraid to read the book.

tanita✿davis said...

Eek - Sara, I read the book, and I was out after ten minutes. The movie is much, much worse... you can put a book DOWN...