October 20, 2011

Toon Thursday: Better Late Than Never

I normally set things up to post in the morning, but just couldn't quite get to the cartoon yesterday like I'd planned to. Still, it's done, and in many parts of the world it's still Thursday, so here you go--in honor of a couple of recent rejections, another toon on the Subject That Never Gets Old! You'll have to click this one to view it larger and read the good stuff.


For more writing-related cartoon goodness, check out the Toon Thursday Archives.

4 comments:

David said...

Adam got one of the third, I saw it with me own eyes!

tanita✿davis said...

(oh, hi, David!!)
I've actually had The Helpful Letter - but it was semi-helpful. Mostly I get "Well, it just didn't do x, y, and z for me, but the characters were so compelling!" That, at least, is somewhat helpful. I know I need to do x, y, and z a bit...

Sarah Stevenson said...

David, hi!! Yay.

To me, they're like ghosts--I'll believe in them when I see one with my own eyes. :D

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Hee hee hee, it's funny because it's true.

And you can't go wrong with ferrets.