October 06, 2011

Toon Thursday: Authenticity Revisited

As always, click the cartoon to view the larger version.


Look...I'm sorry for posting a rerun. The drawing just didn't go well today. I had what I thought was a pretty good idea for a fourth installment of "Two Writers Walk into a Bookstore...", but when I sat down to start sketching it out, it didn't seem so funny after all, and I didn't like the sketch paper I was using, and I couldn't draw a lumberjack to my satisfaction (although I did find this rather amusing picture of one). Rather than risk providing you with a crappy cartoon, I've posted this rerun of a still-topical (and hopefully not crappy) toon on telling authentic stories, as a sort of postscript to the Blogging Diversity discussion at last month's Kidlitcon.

If that's not sufficient, you can always visit the Toon Thursday archives, and I promise I'll have a GOOD new toon next time, two weeks from today.

Also, don't forget to nominate for Cybils! See Tanita's great post on the subject from a couple of days ago.

No comments: