October 13, 2011

Graphic Novels Galore

In honor of the fact that I'll be a Round 2 Judge for Graphic Novels during this year's Cybils Awards, I thought I'd post a roundup of some great graphic novel-related links that have come my way in recent days/weeks. Also, rather fortuitously, the theme for next week's ALA Teen Read Week is Picture It @ Your Library. Hope there's a little something of interest to everyone here!
That should be plenty to keep you busy this weekend. And, if you haven't already, don't forget to nominate your favorite GNs and other kids' and teen books for the Cybils! (Yep, we're just going to keep harping on it until nominations close.)

4 comments:

LinWash said...

Thanks for mentioning that great site: No Flying No Tights! I'm always interested in new graphic novels.

Charlotte said...

Thanks for all the links, in particular for the Campfire Graphic Novels one. I shall look into there books for my boy.

tanita✿davis said...

HILARY KNIGHT!!!

I love getting those emails from Campfire - I'm not sure how we got connection to them, but I like it - they have graphics no one else has.

Sarah Stevenson said...

I haven't read anything from Campfire yet, but they seem like such a neat effort and have some good-looking titles.