September 28, 2008

Sharing Some Love

I don't have a full report ready yet after the 2nd Annual Kidlit Conference, but rest assured it's coming tomorrow, complete with a photo or two and even some little doodles of kidlit folks (yes, I'm one of those people who doodles during presentations...don't worry, I'm still paying attention!! Probably.).

Anyway, in the meantime, check out the photo of everyone on the kidlit blog site (hint: I'm the one with my eyes closed! Big surprise) and don't miss the roundups as they get posted. And, I just want to also mention how wonderful it was to meet everyone in person. You are all lovely.

2 comments:

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Man, those of us who didn't go missed so much fun!

Jules
7-Imp

holly cupala said...

I'm glad I found you before officially meeting you - don't be surprised now if you have to shoo me away once in a while!