August 08, 2011

Be There or Be Square!

Yep, it's another plug for the upcoming Kidlitosphere Conference, also known as KidLitCon, to be held Sept. 16 - 17 at Hotel Monaco in Seattle, WA. This time, you can see a preliminary list of who's coming so far (as of a couple of weeks ago) AND, just as exciting, a tentative schedule of conference events. There is an amazing lineup of meetups, panels, and speakers, including keynote speaker Scott Westerfeld--and I'm not just saying it's amazing because I happen to be on a panel (although I am very excited about that fact, and honored). I'm also really excited to see a lot of good friends, some of whom I've met in person and others whom I've only known online and will be meeting for the first time.

It's not too late to register for the conference--just go to this page for more details on fees and registration.

No comments: