December 29, 2011

Toon Thursday: Throw Out the Old...

...Ring in the new, right? Well, in preparation for a New Year, with a New Agent (WOO!) and hopefully plenty of new writing successes for all of us, here's an old favorite from a Toon Thursday Past (in fact, I think it was the 7th Toon Thursday ever posted). Please to enjoy, and have a truly wonderful new year from me, Tanita, and CitySmartGirl.


I've also updated the Toon Thursday Archive, so if you're still on vacation and want a few writing-related laughs, (insert self-deprecating joke here). Or you could check out more Toons from the Past! Har.

Also, don't forget to check the Cybils website on New Year's Day for the announcement of shortlists! As you've seen, Tanita's Round 1 work is coming to an end, and soon I'll be hard at work on the Round 2 panel for Graphic Novels. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Thanks for SuperAgent man! Love the special-effects onomatopoeia.