January 03, 2008

Toon Thursday: Happy New Year!


Yup, Toon Thursday is back from vacation--needing, of course, a vacation from said vacation, but isn't that always how it is during the holidays? It usually is for me, no matter how hard I try. That's why I have a sort of informal resolution to be a little more patient with myself this year, and remind myself that the world won't end if I don't get absolutely everything done all the time. That being said, I hope to get some serious writing done this year--and maybe even get something published here or there.


What I'm really looking forward to, though, is buying TadMack's book when it comes out...and perhaps nominating it for a Cybil when next year's awards roll around! As for this year's Cybils, TadMack and I both had an incredible (and incredibly busy) time reading the Sci-Fi/Fantasy nominees, and it was wonderful to take part in the group discussion that eventually settled on the short list nominees. I also can't wait to buy some fabulous Cybils bling--as soon as I decide which of the stuff I want most!

No comments: