October 02, 2008

Toon Thursday: Twilight Movie Poster!

You just have to read a toon to see it! Ha!



Okay, I know this one is just silly. So sue me. (On second thought, don't--I'm pretty sure my inclusion of the movie poster doesn't really qualify as fair use...) There wasn't really room, but I wanted to include the newest Harry Potter movie, and give it a rating in Merlins or Gandalfs. Oh, well. (And yes, in case you were wondering, this cartoon includes the shameless reuse of images from Bogus Book Reviews #1. But I did rename the newspaper, at least.)


I promise more Kidlit Conference fun later tonight or tomorrow--yup, the exciting conclusion! Now with photos! Well, not really now as in right now, but you get the idea.


Oh, yeah--if you haven't nominated your favorite book for the Cybils, go do it now! (And yeah, that time I really meant now as in NOW.)

1 comment:

tanita✿davis said...

Hah!
I actually read an article last week on how ridiculous it was to award books or films stars -- as if they have actual meaning. At least Ophelias and Vlads MEAN something. We should start using them...