July 20, 2007

The Unavoidable but Finite Absence of A. Fortis

Thanks to uncontrolled and constant bombardment by random crap happening in my schedule, in my other life as a work monkey with a glutton for punishment and an inability to say no, I've been rather pathetic at posting, writing, and even reading, though I just finished Uglies and will have to somehow fit a bookstore trip into today so I can get the sequel to read on the plane tomorrow.

Yup, a. fortis is going to be on conference hiatus (though I might pop in to say hi) for the duration of next week and possibly the week after. Fortunately, TadMack is more than capable of holding down the fort (what do I even post, anyway? goofy, half-assed-ly drawn cartoons? late-to-the-game news tidbits? unsolicited snark?). So I will see you when I get back, AFTER a long nap that could last several days. Cheers!

5 comments:

Little Willow said...

Have fun!

Take good care of Tally.

David T. Macknet said...

Wait, you need a nap? TadMack's being kidnapped and carried off to the land of men-in-skirts and YOU need a nap? SNH SNH SNH. Hey - maybe we'll meet Pratchett! Woooooo!

tanita✿davis said...

I'm beginning to be surprised we still have a blog.

Hang in, AF. You can do it!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Or MAYBE, D, you'll meet Feegles. Now that would be scary.

You are the sole, wonderful rubber glue that is holding this thing together, T. (She said sadly, watching an early draft of The Latte Rebellion get re-used as paper for committee reports...)

tanita✿davis said...

NOT the sole glue. Not, not, not.
This too shall pass...