July 05, 2007

Toon Thursday: Vacation's Over, People


Yup. Gotta get back to revision. I really want to finish my revised draft. Unfortunately, life has been intervening lately with parental visits, preparatory house cleaning, and a new freelance job. But I'm determined to finish it, and SOON. I only have about five chapters to go (and then another re-read to tighten up a few more details). I keep finding myself thinking about new details to add, too, and wondering when to call it quits, what would be overkill, etc. Sigh.

2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

BRILLIANT
This is my brain.
Add heat to the revision and late night fireworks and too many people coming to visit, and yep... you get the melting clocks again.

It feels like clocks are melting. I swear I missed two days somehow this week.

Hang in there... this WILL be done...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, and good luck . . .