July 14, 2007

Because I Have *SO* Much Time To Waste


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!


AHHH! I'm a teacher. A TEACHER!!!

Actually, this is the teacher from the Potter movies whom I love the best; I adore her as a frosty, snippish character - with a warm heart but a penchant for detail. And, I've been called the b-word as well as frosty and snippish before. I recall one of my students telling me once that "All you have to do is look at me, and I feel stupid!"

!!!

Thanks to ol' Gilderoy Weasley over at A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy for the fun.

2 comments:

Sarah Stevenson said...

This is so wrong! I'm Gilderoy Lockhart!!

I'm speechless. Just...speechless.

tanita✿davis said...

Huh.
Well, like Tea Cozy, you can always play again. And be someone else. Of course, that could also be problematic...