December 04, 2008

Toon Thursday: An Oldie but Goodie


I honestly can't believe how busy I've been the past week and a half--I feel like literally every second of every day is taken up with work. I've been out in the studio the past four or five days, printing around 4-6 hours a day, working on holiday card orders which I promised (a bit foolishly) that I'd send tomorrow. The cards look good, though they still need to be folded and such.


Anyway, I just wanted to say, "hey, I'm still here!" and note that I had the best of intentions today--I even had an idea that I thought was funny and original--and then I looked back over previous toons and noticed that this one was unfortunately similar to my "new" idea. D'oh!

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

Just goes to show that this one is timeless, that's all. Do you know, I get that even when I tell people that I'm a reviewer?