April 03, 2008

Toon Thursday: Stages of Rejection #4


As you can see, we're finally moving out of the doldrums and into recovery. For the first three stages, click here, here, and here.


I also participated in Art By Committee again this week, over at the blog of illustrator James Gurney (of Dinotopia fame). This week's was pretty tough--I'm not sure mine quite lives up to the others, but I had fun given the limited time I had this week. And I look forward to participating in Poetry Friday tomorrow--I have fun stuff! It's all picked out already!

2 comments:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

You know what our recovering author could use?
That's right. A pet ferret.

But at least she is up off the couch and moving around again!

tanita✿davis said...

I'm so proud she's standing up!

She's definitely moving into anger and denial, though...