October 17, 2006

Another lightning post!

I've been blogging in lieu of novel-ing, so I'm told that I'm on a blogging time-out today, but I had to sneak by and say this:
Go get Cybilized!
How exciting is this!? And can I tell you how much I love the name? All the quirkiest and most entertaining people I know are named Cybil... and in the larger world of Cybils, foremost in my mind is Cybill Shepherd. With this award, we now all have permission to be snarky, sarcastic, wisecracking and brilliantly beautiful and successful, whatever our ages. Cheers!

The Cybils will be accepting nominations for the best books of 2006 through November 20, 2006. Books will be judged in the following categories: Picture Book, Middle Grade Fiction, Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy/Sci Fi, Picture Book Non Fiction, Non Fiction (Middle Grade/Young Adult), Graphic Novel, Poetry. DO read more and find out how to nominate a book for the award and/or nominate your blogger-self to serve on a nominating/judging committee at Big A little a.

All right, back to the salt mines.

No comments: