March 18, 2013

A Brief Hiatus

Which parts are burnt out? Answer: All of them!
For the health of my poor brain and all of the many things I've been forcing it to do over the past couple of weeks, I'm taking a brief blogging hiatus until next week. With the last of my book edits due on Friday, several other deadlines looming, and a parental visit beginning on Thursday, I suspect this short break is a very good plan. Brain burnout has been feeling dangerously imminent.

I shall see you all in a week--one year older (yep, the ol' birthday is coming up this weekend) and, one hopes, a bit better rested.

3 comments:

Gail Gauthier said...

Just the parental visit would have meant at least a day off for me.

LinWash said...

Happy upcoming birthday. And get some rest!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Thanks, you guys. :) Yep, parental visits usually tire me out, if nothing else because of the massive amounts of house cleaning I have to do beforehand!