July 22, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS C.K.!!

Boy, here's something we thought deserved its own blog post!Congratulations to our blog buddy C.K., who has just received a **starred review** from Kirkus for her upcoming (pre-order-able now, coming September 23rd) I KNOW IT'S OVER.

"Authentic and sophisticated, the teen banter appeals to both casual readers and literary enthusiasts. Rich characters and honest interactions set Martin’s debut novel apart, and readers will look forward to whatever gestates next.


Wow, C.K. -- "literary enthusiasts!?" Kirkus doesn't throw that kind of stuff around lightly! Really, really, REALLY happy for ya! Again, well-deserved kudos to you!

4 comments:

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

Awwww, thanks so much, Tad! You have no idea how much I appreciate your post on this. I feel like I really must have done something right to have scored this cute magic wand on Finding Wonderland! I think I might have to print this blog entry out. I'm grinning like crazy!

tanita✿davis said...

You worked SO HARD and totally deserve that starred review -- and the magic wand! Yay for you!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Hurrah, C.K.!!

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

Thank you! You guys are the best!!