January 02, 2014

Toon Thursday: On Writing Resolutions

I was going to write a new cartoon about writing resolutions, and then I went back over the Toon Thursday Archives and realized I'd already done a perfectly good one on this topic that pretty much says it all--and I did it SO LONG AGO you've probably forgotten all about it, just like I did. Thus (trying to avoid using "so," which is one of the BBC's 20 overused words of 2013), I present you with the real truth about writing resolutions. Don't try to deny it. I've already had this happen JUST TODAY.

Here's to a writing year that's hopefully more productive than this cartoon portends...

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I use "so" all the time. I'm a BBC rebel.
I also have a theory that procrastination is a natural part of the creative process.