February 23, 2012

Toon Thursday: Game Shows, 2.0

Yeah, when I hit on something fun, I just can't leave it alone! Here you go:


Happy birthday, by the way, to David Foster Wallace this week--he would have been 50. Also, today would be the birthday of Edward Gorey, one of my all-time favorites. Tidbits via the L.A. Times column Jacket Copy, which also reports that you WILL, in fact, be able to buy Stephen Colbert's children's book, I am a Pole: And so can you!

Also, I was only able to think of two feminist poets whose names start with A, but I'm sure there must be more...

3 comments:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I'll take "Name that plot structure" for 200, Alex.

Other categories:
Books we all pretend we've read
Name that paranormal creature
Love-triangle losers
Sensational sidekicks
Best and worst slogans

Kelly Robinson said...

One of my life's dreams is to be on Jeopardy. Id be quite pleased to get those categories!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Jenn, I love those! There were a couple categories I came up with that didn't quite make the cut:

Know your genres
Phonies and Plagiarists

Too much fun coming up with those...