January 02, 2012

Drum Roll...

It's a New Year, and you all should know what that means by now.

Yep, the Cybils shortlists have been announced! After all of the amazingly hard work reading, rehashing, and winnowing, the Round 1 judges (including our own Tanita) have come up with their picks for the most kid-friendly and blogger-approved titles of 2011 in a dizzying array of genres. Go check it out.

And now, my work as a Round 2 judge will begin. (I can hardly wait. I already read two of the finalists earlier in the year, and I know the rest will be just as awesome.)

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

LinWash said...

Happy New Year! And I was pleased at the Cybils picks! Great job!

Ethel Rohan said...

Yes, Happy New Year! I wish you all the best of everything literary and liferary in 2012!