March 24, 2011

(It's AF's day to post, but I'm stealing her spot. Briefly.)



Earlier this year, I had a post all ready to go for when AF's book was published. I had quotes. I had balloons. I had confetti. I also had the publishing world, which never seems to stick to a hard/fast date for publication. People were squealing about their bookstore copies before she'd even had her official book launch.

I couldn't figure out when to make a fuss then, but heck, I always know when it's her birthday!

Many happy returns of the day, chick!

I kind of couldn't resist this little .jpg - I mean, how often does one have a birthday girl, leaning her chin on her hands, who could also double as a floating head coming out of the table with a pillow or something behind her? Gotta love it.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday, AF!

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

Happy Birthday!

Melissa Wiley said...

Look at me, using my actual fingers to type an actual comment! Happy happy birthday, Sarah! And Tanita, the floating head description made me LOL. You are so right. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sarah!!! *throws confetti* *sends cabana boy to clean up confetti mess*

Sarah Stevenson said...

Yay! Thanks, you guys! Not only does it look like a floating head, but it looks like she has teeny little Tyrannosaurus Rex arms.

Wish we could celebrate together in person!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Oh, and yes, I'll be posting a bit later...