June 19, 2008

Toon Hiatus...and Other Excuses

No, I haven't disappeared, nor have I quit the toon business, but I've been extraordinarily busy this week with unexpected last-minute projects, and random social engagements, and other stuff that seemed to converge into about a ten-day period. So, my apologies for the lack of content.


On the other hand, I've been writing quite a bit--started an exciting revision of one of my YA novels, and was commissioned to write a profile article for a local magazine, so there IS writing-related activity going on. I swear.

3 comments:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Missing the toon! (sniff)
But wishing you joy with your new projects!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Thanks, Jenn!! I hope to resume the toons next week. I even know what the next one will be. I just have to find the time to scribble it down!

Little Willow said...

Go you!