December 18, 2007

Cookies and Ladybugs


Yesterday, Jenn let us know that it's Bake Cookies Day today -- and I'll have to let you know how my parsnip cookies fare later on -- if I can find a mouse to whom to give a cookie. But right now, don't forget to tiptoe over to Proper Noun and wish my Cybil sister -- and new Mama Mindy -- happiness on the birth of her first child, Ladybug. She's a little overdue, and Mindy's a little sleep-deprived, but everything is how it should be, right? Congratulations, Mindy! Joy to you and C. and your little one!

Now I call that the perfect holiday gift!

4 comments:

Sarah Stevenson said...

Congrats to Mindy!

Bake Cookies Day--perfect! I'm supposed to be going to a "cookie exchange" party later, so it's great timing. (Still gotta make the lemon squares and egg nog, though...)

Jen Robinson said...

Hope the cookies turned out ok! I was out and about with people all day, so I couldn't uphold this holiday properly. But perhaps next year...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

Saints and Spinners said...

No, no, not baby toes! When I see baby toes, I get the idea that I want to have another baby. There's no room in our house for another baby. But those toes are so very sweet.

Congratulations to Mindy!