June 08, 2007

Tick....Tick...Tick...TIME!

Open your eyes!
Turn off the alarm clock!
Fling back the covers!

Start the party!
Beginning TOMORROW at 7 a.m. we celebrate the awesomeness that is MotherReader and her fabulouso 48 Hour Book Challenge!

The rules are simple, so simple there's really only one rule:
Read and blog books 5th grade level and higher within any 48-hour period within the Friday-to-Monday-morning window of June 8–10. Start no sooner than 7:00 a.m. on Friday and end no later than 7:00 a.m. Monday. So, go from 4:00 p.m. Friday to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday... or maybe 6:00 a.m. Saturday to 6:00 a.m. Monday works better for you. But the 48 hours do need to be in a row.

After my 48 hours are done, I'll write up a final summary with the number of books read, total page count, the approximate hours I challenged myself to read/review this year. This will be posted before noon on Monday, June 11.

I don't expect to win any prizes, but let me tell ya -- I expect to have fun.
Check back for all the reviews and book suggestions.

Let the reading begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray--and good luck! There was no way I was going to be able to do this while out of town at my mom's. Zero.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you made it really one rule. It sounds so, so...easy.