November 28, 2006

A Gaggle of Graphic Novels

I just wanted to check in, say hello, and leave you with my solemn promise that, as soon as NaNoWriMo is over--or as soon as I've totally given up all hope of completion, which is also highly possible--I will post some tidbits of information I've collected and comment on TadMack's post below about graphic novels. I assure you, I have much to say on the subject (even more than usual because of being on the Cybils Graphic Novels Nominating Committee). Today I got a passel of packages (well, two) containing five more nominees, so I have my reading for the week waiting for me on the end table next to the couch (right next to the ones I've already read which are eagerly waiting for me to write reviews of them). Now to brew my cup of tea and get pounding on my keyboard...I could write 11,000 words in three days, right?? Okay, maybe not.

1 comment:

tanita✿davis said...

oh, SURE you can!

Go for it!

See you in December...