February 27, 2014

Toon & Temporary Disappearance

With my final deadline looming on my upcoming novel--the one where I get a nifty-looking stack of printed proofs via Fedex, and then have to go over them with a fine-toothed comb for typos and any other remaining errors; with an absolute HEAP of preparation to do for two online classes which HAVE ALREADY STARTED (PANIC PANIC PANIC) and entail much construction of PowerPoints on my part; with an insanity-inducing number of demands on my brain space--I have decided I will need to disappear from the blog for a little while. A few weeks at most.

In a perfect world, I would have done a new cartoon today, but instead, since we're on the subject, I present you with this rather topical old chestnut:

I did this one way back when, in honor of Tanita, well before I would truly understand the meaning of Amazing Juggling Writer for myself. However, I find it no less accurate. Therefore, I'm off to juggle, and will see you soon. If I am lucky or procrastinatory enough, you may see me tune in from time to time on one of my regularly scheduled days...Or perhaps I will repost a few old faves so I'm not totally absent...but original posts will resume in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Yeah, it's still true. Evergreen.