July 01, 2013

We'll Be Back... With Stories!


The revolving door of our summer activities leaves little times for updates this week. T's out the door to Baltimore by way of Irvine; Aquafortis is frantically finishing revision notes whilst juggling packing for India. Updates will be a bit sporadic until the middle of August, but stay tuned for quick reviews, comments on bookish topics in airports, explanations on what's up with snakes in baskets, and all the nerdish joys of the 2013 North American Discworld costume-spotting - I'm hoping someone will comes as Maurice and ALL of his educated rodents.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer, too.

3 comments:

Sarah Stevenson said...

I'm SO glad you posted this. I was going to squeeze something in today, at SOME point, but it frees me up a bit. :)

This rewrite is insane. I thought the Gareth parts were good to go but I had a new idea, and you know what that entails...

Charlotte said...

I want someone to come as the Luggage.

tanita✿davis said...

@ A.F.: It's SO EXCITING, though, to find bits you suddenly understand to be wrong, and you can see why and how early on - and fix it. That's the best feeling.

@ Charlotte: Honestly, I wanted to think through how I could do that, but alas. Not enough little legs...