Yours truly will definitely be in attendance, possibly as part of a panel (though nothing's set in stone yet on that score), and I can hardly wait. Although it's a conference that caters to bloggers, not a writing conference, it's still one of my favorite conferences of the year, for so many reasons:
- it's small and intimate--making it much easier to mingle and talk to people, especially if you're intimidated by strangers and large groups (erm, like me)
- it's got a diverse mixture of attendees--writers, librarians, illustrators, publishing folk--and, because of the small group size, it's much easier to get to know people
- you get to meet people in person who you might only have "met" online, through blogging
- the panels and talks change every year, and cater to a variety of audiences who blog for many different reasons, so I (so far) haven't felt like it's rehashing the same subjects each time
- because of all of the above, I always leave feeling like I've made a real connection with people.