May 12, 2010
How to use today's spare time:
1. Briefly scream and make horrible "NOOOOOOOOO!" noises about Intoxibellas, and other stupidity,
2. Learn about self-publishing a la Amazon, from Mitali's two-part series,
3. Take a look at the project called A Series of Questions, which challenges assumptions and phobias about transgender people,
4. Be both worried and amused at how easily the stick figure comic, xkcd, has made the jump to the real world,
5. Start making plans for the 48 Hour Book Challenge - now, unbelievably, IN YEAR FIVE!
6. Hop on over to Chasing Ray's What A Girl Wants series, and check out the books we should have been reading back in the day. Enter the time capsule and send a few deep books to your high school self,
7. - BONUS THING TO DO: Have a day filled with at least five minutes of awesome.