May 31, 2009

Shhh....But W00T!

It's been quiet for a couple of days here around the Wonderland treehouse. I of course have reviews and links I'm meaning to get to, but the best intentions of mice and men fall by the wayside of the long and winding road (untangle THAT one! HA!) when life gets busy.


Fortunately, there are positive reasons why I've not been posting. But in lieu of going into detail here, I'll just direct you to this blog post on my personal blog, and then this one, as part deux of the story.


Once you read those, you might feel like telling me, "and you think you'll be LESS busy now??" Well, yeah...it's going to be a couple of months of serious buckling down. But I promise I won't disappear.

5 comments:

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

That does sound busy but GREAT. Very exciting! Best of luck with it.

Anonymous said...

Go you! Best of luck with those revisions!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Eee! Thanks, guys.

Kelly said...

Wow, congrats! So exciting!

Saints and Spinners said...

Hurrah! I'm rooting for you.