...so here's a little entertainment to spice it up. Without further ado, here (in no particular order) are
The WritingYA Top Five Ways to Procrastinate about Writing:
- Housework. "I can't possibly concentrate on writing unless I Swiffer this cat hair off the kitchen floor...and do the laundry...and reorganize my CDs."
- Food. "I think I'm hungry...kinda...maybe. Is that my stomach growling? I'm just going to go into the kitchen and maybe fix myself a little 5-course meal..."
- Reading YA Books. "It's research...really!"
- Watching TV. "The Gilmore Girls/Simpsons/Fresh Prince reruns give me insight into the interests of young people...no, really!"
- Blogging. "I wasn't going to write anything in the last ten minutes anyway."